How do you take care of the things that are important to you?
Through careful planning, you can benefit your loved ones and your charitable interests while ensuring that your deepest passions in life will continue to thrive in perpetuity. Some reasons to create a plan include:
- Taking care of loved ones
- Memorializing someone you care about
- Supporting the vital role Parkland plays in providing quality health care
- Increasing current income for you or others
- Passing more on to heirs with reduced taxes
- Reducing income tax
- Avoiding capital gains tax
Our charitable advisor is ready to work with you, your family and your advisors in structuring the charitable dimension of their financial, estate and legacy plans.
For assistance contact Kent C. Weimer at email@example.com or 214.266.2036.